Sunday, April 1, 2012

movie 9

The Ringer

Another movie put on us by Steve's very mature colleagues over in probation.  Ugh.  I'm not sure if this movie was supposed to make fun of mentally challenged people or point out their strengths.  I thought it was sort of offensive.  Ok, I thought it was really offensive.  Strangely, it was ALSO a waste of 94 minutes of my life.

Again, you knew from the start that there would be trouble, as the Johnny Knoxville character (Steve/Jeffy) definitely has the hots for Lynn, the Special Olympics lady.  And, as it ALWAYS seems in these movies, her fiance is a douche - a total pretty boy, a fake, and a cheater.  I swear, I'm going to start calling these films dude chick flicks because they are the exact same as chick flicks but have dumb comedy and are made for dudes.  You know he's gonna get caught cheating, and it's gonna be a disaster and boooooring.

I just want to watch a good movie.  And read a good book.  March was totally a fail.

No comments:

Post a Comment