Saturday, May 12, 2012

movies 10 and 11

10 - The Pelican Brief
I watched this because it was on tv when i was in georgia, and everyone else was watching it.  not my type of movie. though parts were thrilling, overall i had a hard time maintaining my attention to it.  i have nothing more to say about that.

11. Dakota Skye
i watched this film in the airport while my flight was delayed and i LOVED it.  i liked the narration that dakota does, i liked her boyfriend even though he was sort of a loser, and i really loved Jonah.  i wish i had the kind of adoration in my life that dakota does.  i am 100% a sucker for romance, especially when there is an intense connection that has sparks and chemistry on screen.

i don't want to give too much away, so i'm going to stop here, but this was one of the best films i've seen in a long time, and i HIGHLY recommend it to saps like myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment