Sunday, July 1, 2012

movie 15

Marley & Me

Ok, so I totally neglected to update my Netflix queue when I sent back my last movie and this is what came.  Now I love Jennifer Aniston, so it wasn't like I dreaded watching it, but I was like "oh, this might be lame."  I was wrong wrong wrong!!!  I really enjoyed the story, watching this couple from their wedding day, adopting a puppy, and starting/growing a family together all told through this crazy family pet.

As a cat owner I could relate to an animal getting older, how it is so intricately intertwined in your family, and how painful it can be to say goodbye.  I've had several cats and my current cat is now almost 7 years old, so the fragility of her life is always on my mind even though I know it's totally premature.

I watched alone, I laughed and I cried.  I know there is no way in hell that Steve would have watched this with me even though I don't think he would have hated it.

I would recommend this movie to anyone who loves animals!

No comments:

Post a Comment