Saturday, June 30, 2012

movie 13

That's My Boy

UGH.  hahaha.  I was in Florida and it was a tropical storm, so we couldn't go to Universal or the beach as we'd planned, so my cousin and I drove to Clermont to see a movie.  When we got there, our choices were Prometheus,  Men in Black II, or this.  We chose That's My Boy since it was a comedy.

I really don't love these movies that were totally made for dudes.  I kind of like Adam Sandler, but mostly in his serious funny roles..  It was funny to see Vanilla Ice, though, and I guess it was basically a good movie.  The end was WEIRD WEIRD WEIRD and it was totally dreamt up by a VERY SICK mind.  That's all I will say about that.

Overall I was satisfied by the movie's intent, which was to pass time on a rainy day.  I don't think I would recommend it at all, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment