Saturday, June 30, 2012

movie 14

Friends With Benefits

I really enjoyed this movie!!!!!!!!!!! I looove Mila Kunis, so that worked out for me, and I hadn't seen anything else that Justin Timberlake had done, but I was pleasantly surprised.  My cousin Angela and her husband were flipping through channels and this was just starting.. They said they had seen in like five times, but it was great and watched it again.  I'm glad they did!

I like how Friends With Benefits consistently points out that movies aren't like real life while also being a movie not like real life.. In some ways it was, but it was definitely a bit satirical in the way it was made.  The movie kept my attention throughout and I would even go so far as to say I was sad when it ended!!!!

I would HIGHLY recommend this movie to men and women alike, as it has tons of appeal and even more laughs.  Go see it now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment