Wednesday, August 8, 2012

movies 16 & 17

Both of these movies were not anything I would recommend:

The Killer Inside Me - starred Casey Affleck and Jessica Alba and Kate Hudson.  The Blu-ray case said it was "visually stimulating."  If by that the quoted reviewer meant bloody and disgusting, making me continually LITERALLY want to vomit, then yes.  Visually stimulating.  I'm just upset we paid money for it.

Badlands - we Netflixed this because we are going to the Badlands in a week.  Steve had seen it before and he wanted it.  I did NOT enjoy this.  Lots of killing, AGAIN.  I like GIRLY things.  Romantic comedies.  Chick lit.  I might ban him from choosing movies anymore, because, seriously, I can't do this killing, blood and guts.

For serious, if you like watching people be beat to death or shot in the face and slowly die, see these.  If not, no.

No comments:

Post a Comment